Since it’s Monday and you probably feel as exhausted from the weekend as we do, we like to give you a few trending things to help get you through the day.
And while we never advocate wasting time and counting minutes at your cubicle, we’re cool with you taking a coffee break and reading about some of the stuff the Internet can’t seem to stop talking about.
Hopefully these bring a little spark to your day.
10. There’s a hilarious Twitter war going on between the L.A. Kings and the New York Rangers before the Stanley Cup Final begins in a few days. We love these things, so we had to share the good, lighthearted wit.
9. A few folks from the Caffe Vita team are making the trek to New York City for the Governor’s Ball Music Festival this upcoming weekend.
Follow their whereabouts by checking Facebook, Twitter and Instagram all weekend long.
8. If you struggle with the Google machine, here are a few tips to help make your life a lot easier.
7. We released a new, Vita flag tee in our store to help increase the options in your wardrobe this summer.
6. Twitter is blowing up with #PerksOfDatingMe reasons for those who see themselves as the relationship type. So don’t sell yourself short if you get in on the fun.
5. A few beer bottles, some musical talent and a lot of love for Michael Jackson gave us one incredible YouTube video that has played on repeat a lot today.
4. Thanks to Campari, Negroni Week is happening at all Seattle-area Via Tribunali restaurants. With a purchase of a Negroni drink from June 2-8, there will be a $1 donation made to the Seattle Animal Shelter Foundation. Check Via Tribunali’s Facebook for special events.
3. In the spirit of Negroni Week, here are some awkward photos of dogs that will make you want to adopt one yourself.
2. The most epic selfie ever taken may have been snapped atop the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
1. Without spoiling the surprise, Caffe Vita does have a new, single origin coffee coming this week. Your patience is needed until later this week, when we’ll give you full details. Know this, though—it’s delicious.